Dulce de Leche

Dulce de Leche Xamego Bom

It is impossible to resist this Brazilian passion.
The Dulce de Leche Xamego Bom has selected ingredients, combined with a homemade production process, thus creating an authentic and incomparable flavor.

Download product image in high definition:
Bowl 11,03lb
Bowl 21,63lb
Bag 2,22lb


  • Cakes
  • Churros
  • Cupcakes
  • Mousses
  • Breads
  • Puddings
  • Pies
  • Ice Creams
  • Candys


Milk, sugar, corn glucose, corn starch, whey powder, acidity regulator, sodium bicarbonate and conservative potassium sorbate.

Warnings / Allergens




Weight Bar Code Un. Bar Code Bx. Code
Bowl 11,03lb 7896310603184 178963106003181 1065
Bowl 21,63lb 7896310601197 -- 720
Bag 2,22lb 7896310602293 17896310602290 1046

Main Markets

Bakeries, patisseries, coffee and tea houses, hotels, restaurants and cafeterias, supermarkets and grocery stores, buffets and a party house.

How to use and Applications

Dosing is done according to your recipe. The product can be used as it is in the packaging or mixed with other products such as whipped cream, pasta and cookies, cakes and fruits. It is an excellent product for the professional who has creativity, because it is a ready mix, it speeds up the preparation of recipes and gives flavor and quality to the products.

Nutritional Information

Serving size: 20g (1 tbsp)

Por 100g (20g, %VD): Energetic value 310 kcal (62 kcal, 3%) • Carbohydrates 62g (12g, 4%), of which total sugars 53g (11g, -%), Added sugars 46g (9,2g, 18%) • Proteins 6g (1,2g, 2%) • Total fat 6,3g (1,3g, 2%), of which saturated fats 3,7g (0,7g, 4%) • Trans fats 0g (0g, 0%) • Food fibers 0g (0g, 0%) • Sodium 159mg (32mg, 2%).

*Percentage of daily values ​​provided by serving.

Shelf Life

Bowl 11,3lb and 21,63lb: 9 months.

Bag 2,22lb: 9 meses.