For those who are already in love with Doce de Leite Xamego Bom, we present the same delight in the Dulce de Leche with Box version.
Download product image in high definition:
Milk, sugar, corn glucose, corn starch, whole milk powder, conservative potassium sorbate (INS 202), acidity regulator sodium bicarbonate (INS 500ii) and synthetic flavor identical to the natural dulce de leche.
Warnings / Allergens
DOES NOT CONTAIN GLUTEN.
CONTAINS MILK AND PRODUCTS. CONTAINS LACTOSE.
|Weight||Bar code EAN 13||Bar code DUN 14||Código|
Supermarkets, emporiums, grocery stores, bakeries, patisseries and cafeterias.
How to use and Applications
The candy is now ready for consumption. It can be fractionated and sold in pieces and also shaped to make pies and sweets. For use in cafeterias, we suggest sweet shavings or shaped pieces to accompany the coffees.
Serving per pack: 350 servings - Serving size: 20g (1 tbsp)
Por 100g (20g, %VD): Energetic value 359 kcal (72 kcal, 4%) • Carbohydrates 82g (16g, 5%), of which total sugars 72g (14g, -%), Added sugars 68g (14g, 28%) • Proteins 3,5g (0,7g, 1%) • Total fat 3,3g (0,7g, 1%), of which saturated fats 1,9g (0,4g, 2%) • Trans fats 0g (0g, 0%) • Food fibers 0g (0g, 0%) • Sodium 73mg (15mg, 1%).
*Percentage of daily values provided by serving.
Box: 6 months.