Dulce de Leche / Topping and Filling

Dulce de Leche Pudding

Dulce de Leche Pudding Xamego Bom won the Baker Top Award for 20 consecutive years, standing out among the best in the market in the Sweet Creamy Milk category.

Download product image in high definition:
Bowl 14,08oz
Bag 2,31lb
Bowl 11,03lb
Bowl 21,63lb
Can 22,07lb


  • Cookies
  • Cakes
  • Churros
  • Cocktails
  • Cupcakes
  • Breads
  • Puddings
  • Pies
  • Ice Creams
  • Candys


Milk and/or reconstituted milk powder, sugar, corn glucose, corn starch, whey powder, salt (sodium chloride), conservative potassium sorbate (INS 202) and acidity regulator sodium bicarbonate (INS 500ii).

Warnings / Allergens




Weight Bar code EAN 13 Bar code DUN 14 Internal Code
Bowl 14,08oz 7896310602033 17896310601873 641
Bag 2,31lb 7896310601470 17896310601477 755
Bowl 11,03lb 7896310601050 17896310601057 773
Bowl 21,63lb 7896310601517 -- 634
Can 22,07lb 7896310601579 17896310601576 626

Main Markets

Bakeries, patisseries, coffee and tea houses, hotels, restaurants and cafeterias, supermarkets and grocery stores, buffet and party house.

How to use and Applications

Dosing is done according to your recipe. The product can be used as it is on the packaging or mixed with other products such as whipped cream, pasta and cookies, cakes and fruits. It is an excellent product for the professional who has creativity, because it is a ready mix, it speeds up the preparation of recipes and gives flavor and quality to the products.

Nutritional Information

Serving size: 20g (1 tbsp)

Por 100g (20g, %VD): Energetic value 253 kcal (51 kcal, 3%) • Carbohydrates 59g (12g, 4%), of which total sugars 46g (9,1g, -%), Added sugars 43g (8,6g, 17%) • Proteins 2,3g (0,5g, 1%) • Total fat 2,2g (0,4g, 1%), of which saturated fats 1,3g (0,3g, 2%) • Trans fats 0g (0g, 0%) • Food fibers 0g (0g, 0%) • Sodium 120mg (24mg, 1%).

*Percentage of daily values ​​provided by serving.

Shelf Life

Bowl 14,08oz: 1 year.
Bag 2,31lb: 1 year.
Bowl 11,03lb: 1 year.
Bowl 21,63lb: 14 months.
Can 22,07lb: 14 months.