Dulce de Leche / Topping and Filling

Coconut Pudding

If it is already difficult to resist the Dulce de Leche Pudding, then imagine the Dulce de Leche Pudding with Coconut.
Two passions in one sweet. Try it!

Download product image in high definition:
Bowl 14,08oz
Can 22,07lb


  • Cookies
  • Cakes
  • Churros
  • Cocktails
  • Cupcakes
  • Breads
  • Puddings
  • Pies
  • Ice Creams
  • Candys


Milk and/or reconstituted milk powder, sugar, corn glucose, corn starch, coconut, whey powder, salt (sodium chloride) and sodium acidity regulator (INS 500ii).

Warnings / Allergens




Dulce de Leche Pudding with Coconut
Weight Bar code EAN 13 Bar code DUN 14 Internal Code
Bowl 14,08oz 7896310601890 17896310601897 643
Can 22,07lb 7896310601876 17896310601873 628

Main Markets

Bakeries, patisseries, coffee and tea houses, hotels, restaurants and cafeterias, supermarkets and grocery stores, buffet and party house.

How to use and Applications

Dosing is done according to your recipe. The product can be used as it is on the packaging or mixed with other products such as whipped cream, pasta and cookies, cakes and fruits. It is an excellent product for the professional who has creativity, because it is a ready mix, it speeds up the preparation of recipes and gives flavor and quality to the products.

Nutritional Information

Serving size: 20g (1 tbsp)

Por 100g (20g, %VD): Energetic value 250 kcal (50 kcal, 3%) • Carbohydrates 57g (11g, 4%), of which total sugars 44g (8,7g, -%), Added sugars 41g (8,2g, 16%) • Proteins 2,2g (0,4g, 1%) • Total fat 2,5g (0,5g, 1%), of which saturated fats 1,7g (0,3g, 2%) • Trans fats 0g (0g, 0%) • Food fibers 0g (0g, 0%) • Sodium 113mg (23mg, 1%).

*Percentage of daily values ​​provided by serving.

Shelf Life

Bowl 14,08oz: 1 year.
Can 22,07lb: 1 year.