For those who are already in love with Dulce de Leche Xamego Bom, we present the same delight in the Dulce de Leche with Coconut in Bar version.
Download product image in high definition:
Milk, sugar, corn glucose, coconut, conservative potassium sorbate (INS 202) and acidity regulator sodium bicarbonate (INS 500ii).
Warnings / Allergens
NÃO CONTÉM GLÚTEN.
CONTAINS MILK AND PRODUCTS. CONTAINS LACTOSE.
|Weight||Bar Code Un.||Bar Code Bx.||Code|
Supermarkets, emporiums, grocery stores, bakeries, patisseries and coffee shops.
How to use and Applications
The candy is now ready for consumption. It can be fractionated and sold in pieces and also shaped to make pies and sweets. For use in cafeterias, we suggest shavings of the sweet or shaped pieces to accompany the coffees.
Serving per pack: 10 pieces - Serving size: 20g (1 tbsp)
Por 100g (20g, %VD): Energetic value 411 kcal (99 kcal, 5%) • Carbohydrates 79g (19g, 6%), of which total sugars 71g (17g, -%), Added sugars 61g (15g, 30%) • Proteins 7,5g (1,8g, 4%) • Total fat 8,5g (2g, 3%), of which saturated fats 5,3g (1,3g, 7%) • Trans fats 0g (0g, 0%) • Food fibers 0g (0g, 0%) • Sodium 145mg (35mg, 2%).
*Percentage of daily values provided by serving.