Thermostable / Topping and Filling

Dulce de Leche Pizzaiolo Thermostable

Meeting the demands of the market, Xamego Bom brings Dulce de Leche Pizzaiolo Thermostable, with the same characteristics as Dulce de Leche Pudding, but with the advantage of withstanding the temperature of up to 536°F.
Because it is produced with a special technique, when in contact with heat, a protective film is created on its surface, preventing the increase in viscosity.
This evolution favors the stability of the filling, can be applied to pizzas, inside the roll, croissants, stuffed sweet donuts, muffins, among others.

Download product image in high definition:
Bag 2,31lb
Bowlo 21,63lb


  • Pizzas
  • Cakes
  • Breads
  • Roulades
  • Pies
  • Cupcakes
  • Churros


Milk, sugar, corn glucose, corn starch, whey powder, CMC thickener (INS 460i), conservative potassium sorbate (INS 202), acidity regulator sodium bicarbonate (INS 500ii).

Warnings / Allergens




Weight Bar code EAN 13 Bar code DUN 14 Internal Code
Bag 2,31lb 7896310601838 17896310601835 949
Bowl 21,63lb 7896310601272 --- 723

Main Markets

Pizzerias, patisseries, coffee and tea houses, churros, hotels, restaurants and cafeterias, supermarkets and grocery stores, buffets, party houses, pizzerias, candy factories, gingerbread and alfajor.

How to use and Applications

It can be used as it is in the packaging or mixed with other products, such as whipped cream, cookie doughs, cakes, fruits, pizzas, among others.

Nutritional Information

Serving size: 20g (1 tbsp)

Por 100g (20g, %VD): Energetic value 280 kcal (56 kcal, 3%) • Carbohydrates 61g (12g, 4%), of which total sugars 52g (10g, -%), Added sugars 48g (10g, 20%) • Proteins 3,6g (0,7g, 1%) • Total fat 3,2g (0,6g, 1%), of which saturated fats 1,8g (0,4g, 2%) • Trans fats 0g (0g, 0%) • Food fibers 0,8g (0,2g, 1%) • Sodium 91mg (18mg, 1%).

*Percentage of daily values ​​provided by serving.

Shelf Life

Bag 2,31lb: 1 year.
Bowl 21,63lb: 1 year.