Releases / Thermostable / Topping and Filling

Topping and Filling Thermostable Chocolate with Hazelnut Pizzaiolo

The Pizzaiolo Hazelnut Flavor Chocolate Filling and Coverage is thermostable, therefore, it has the advantage of withstanding temperatures of up to 240 degrees, as well as not losing stability at low temperatures. With the perfect combination between the flavor of chocolate and hazelnut.

Download product image in high definition:
Bisnaga 1,01kg


  • Pizzas
  • Cakes
  • Breads
  • Roulades
  • Pies
  • Cupcakes
  • Churros


Milk, sugar, corn glucose, corn starch, whey powder, cocoa, microcrystalline cellulose (INS 460i), synthetic flavor identical to natural hazelnut, preservative potassium sorbate (INS 202) and acidity regulator sodium bicarbonate (INS 500ii).

Warnings / Allergens




Weight Bar Code EAN 13 Bar Code DUN 14 Internal Code
Bag 2,22lb 7896310650843 17896310650840 1072

Main Markets

End consumer, retail, bakeries, confectioneries, coffee and tea houses, hotels, restaurants and cafeterias, supermarkets and grocery stores, buffets and a party house.

How to use and Applications

Dosing is done according to your recipe. Practical, provides economy and high yield, with homemade flavor, which gives a special touch to your recipes. The product can be used as it is in the packaging, for fillings and coverings. Its versatility allows preparations that can be fried, roasted or frozen, maintaining stability.

Nutritional Information

Serving per pack: 50 servings - Serving size: 20g (1 tbsp)

Por 100g (20g, %VD): Energetic value 276 kcal (55 kcal, 3%) • Carbohydrates 60g (12g, 4%), of which total sugars 51g (10g, -%), Added sugars 47g (9,4g, 19%) • Proteins 3,5g (0,7g, 1%) • Total fat 3g (0,6g, 1%), of which saturated fats 1,7g (0,3g, 2%) • Trans fats 0g (0g, 0%) • Food fibers 1,1g (0,2g, 1%) • Sodium 108mg (22mg, 1%).

*Percentage of daily values ​​provided by serving.

Shelf Life

Bag 2,22lb: 1 year.