Condensed Dessert

Sweet Condensed Milk Bags

The Sweet Condensed Milk Dessert provides great performance and ease of use. It is creamy, economical, practical, has a soft texture and has a homemade flavor that gives a special touch to recipes.

Download imagens produtos em alta resolução:
Bag 5,51lb
Bag 11,03lb


  • Cakes
  • Candys
  • Churros
  • Cocktails
  • Cupcakes
  • Mousses
  • Breads
  • Puddings
  • Pies
  • Ice Creams
  • Smoothies
  • Milkshakes


Milk, sugar, whey powder, whole milk powder, maltodextrin, CMC thickener (INS 460i), acidity regulator sodium citrate (INS 339iii), salt (sodium chloride), titanium dioxide dye (INS 171) , conservative potassium sorbate (INS 202) and synthetic aroma identical to that of condensed milk.

Warnings / Allergens



Weight Bar code EAN 13 Bar code DUN 14 Cx. Code
Bag 5,51lb 7896310601661 17896310601668 983
Bag 11,03lb 7896310601296 17896310601293 962

Main Markets

End consumer, retail, bakeries, confectioneries, coffee and tea houses, hotels, restaurants and cafeterias, supermarkets and grocery stores, buffets and a party house.

How to use and Applications

Dosing is done according to your recipe. Practical and with a soft texture, it provides economy and high yield, with a homemade flavor that gives a special touch to your recipes. The product can be used as it is on the packaging or can be mixed with other ingredients, such as whipped cream, pasta and cookies, cakes and fruit.

Nutritional Information

Serving size: 20g (1 tbsp)

Por 100g (20g, %VD): Energetic value 292 kcal (58 kcal, 3%) • Carbohydrates 60g (12g, 4%), of which total sugars 57g (11g, -%), Added sugars 51g (10g, 20%) • Proteins 4,8g (1g, 2%) • Total fat 4,2g (0,8g, 1%), of which saturated fats 2,4g (0,5g, 3%) • Trans fats 0g (0g, 0%) • Food fibers 0g (0g, 0%) • Sodium 134mg (27mg, 1%).

*Percentage of daily values ​​provided by serving.

Shelf Life

Bag 5,51lb: 9 months.

Bag 11,03lb: 9 months.